Individuals (Adults & Adolescents)
- Relationship dynamics
- Gender identity
- Trauma and childhood wounds
- Identity exploration
- Desire to find meaning and purpose
- Body image
- Discovering your ideal work-life balance
- Reconnecting with your passion and creativity
Pregnancy & Parenting
- LGBTQ parenting & non-normative families
- Preparation and planning for parenthood
- Shifting unhealthy ways of relating
- Anxiety and depression during or after pregnancy
- Deciding whether or not to have children
- Working through a history of pregnancy or infant loss
- Becoming the parent you want to be
- Sustaining a balanced and whole life
- Trouble bonding or attaching
- Developing patience and understanding of your unique child
- Strengthening communication
- Sex and intimacy
- LGBTQ & non-normative relationships
- Polyamorous partnerships
- Shifting problematic ways of relating
- Strengthening trust and communication
- Transforming stagnant patterns
Letters for Gender-Confirming Services
I offer evaluations aimed at producing a supportive letter for transgender and genderqueer confirming services (hormones and/or surgeries). Please reach out with any questions or to schedule an appointment.
Fees & Insurance
My regular fee is for a 50 minute hour. Payment can be made on a weekly or monthly basis and I accept cash, check or credit card. I am able to accommodate a limited number of sliding scale clients. Please contact me to discuss this option further.
I do not currently accept insurance directly, but am happy to provide you with a monthly invoice that will have all the necessary information for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
*Please contact your insurance company prior to starting therapy to confirm they reimburse for out-of-network providers.
I conduct psychological evaluations for immigrants who have been the victim of a violent crime or other severely traumatic experiences. I collaborate with the immigration attorney to complete the evaluation and I am able to appear as an expert witness in court when necessary. I am bilingual in English & Spanish/Se habla español.
U Visa: assess psychological impact after being the victim of a violent crime (eg., armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon) -- $450
VAWA/Domestic Violence: assess psychological impact of domestic violence relationship -- $775
Asylum: assess psychological impact of persecution or torture in home country based on membership of particular social group, political opinion, race, religion, national origin -- $825
Extreme Hardship: assess potential physical, psychological and financial hardship on eligible family member of undocumented immigrant were the applicant to be deported -- $925